Waking up to love, to sweetness, to the magic of togetherness is sheer bliss. And if you’re in love, morning just gets more enthralling since there is so much to look forward to throughout the day. The texts, the dates, the what you ate, the I can’t wait to see your conversations begin right from dawn. But what also matters is how you wish good morning. While women feel special to be wished in creative ways, our darling men deserve it too with these super romantic good morning messages for him.
Let your man know he’s special. Much like we women like waking up with a smile, let’s make our men feel the same rush of love that could make his day. Of course, dear men, if you’re reading, a little appreciation for the efforts will be happily welcomed. Just saying. 🙈 Okay, guys, gear up for some good morning messages for him.
Good morning messages for him
Besides just these good morning messages for him, we’ve also included pictures of a few of them. Feel free to download and send them to your man.
- Good morning handsome, I love you.
- I wish you were here, so I’d make some breakfast for you. Morning.
- I wish I could hug you right now. Since I can’t, sending you virtual hugs. Now get up, babe:)
- I wake up with a smile because I sleep thinking about you. Good morning, love.
5. Even though I want you right now… so bad… I’m willing to wait to see you tonight. Good morning!
These were some basics of our many good morning messages for him. Here are some “so in love” messages!
“So in Love” Good morning messages for him
6. I love you, sleepyhead! I know you’re looking extra sexy with the bedhead hair!
7. Can’t wait to hear your super cute sleepy voice, call me as soon as you get up. Love you.
8. Thanks for being the greatest boyfriend a girl could ask for! You’re the best! Good morning!
9. I know this will hurt you but, babe, it’s time to get up! P.S. You hurt me too every time you leave. Good morning!
10. You’re the best! I hope that your day is full of joy! Mine will be because you’ll be on my mind!
How about some more cute good morning messages for him?
11. Sorry, babe. I picked coffee over you this morning. But I felt bad, so I wanted to text you good morning. Good morning!
12. Wakey, wakey, stinky baby! Lol, I love you, babe!
13. The loneliest time of the day is when I’m not laying next to you! I can’t wait to be in your arms and shower you with kisses.
14. I just want to tell you that you are the sweetest, most loving, and caring guy I have ever met. Good morning love.
15. I thought about you last night, and I’m thinking about you again this morning. I love you!
16. Without you, I don’t know if I’d have a smile this big on my face this early in the morning.
17. I would fix you breakfast in bed, but I’m lazy. So a good morning text shall do. Good morning from your lazy gal!
18. I’m sending love your way this morning!❤️
19. Good morning, love. Just wanted you to know I’m thinking about you.
20. Good morning, baby! I hope I have a spot on your busy to-do list today!
Here’s to the countdown on some good morning messages for him.
21. I don’t like morning people. Or mornings… or people… But I love you!
22. Good morning, my Baby! I hope you have a good day but not without me in it!
23. I can’t come to you, sending you loads of, love bub! Good morning.
24. Mwuaaahhh. Here’s a good morning kiss to the most adorable man I know.
25. “With you, in my bed, all my dreams can come true! Good morning, sweetheart!”
Here’s mental audio…. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 on the good morning messages for him.
26. Just checking, if the most handsome guy is up?
27. “My greatest wish is to spend the whole day cuddling in bed with you!” For now, I’m going to get ready to see you. Good morning, honey.
28. Good morning to the best boyfriend in the world.
29. Just thinking about how great you are this morning. Thank you for being this way love. Good morning, babe.
30. I need you more than coffee beans this morning!
So, we’ve got you covered for a month with these romantic, cute, and crazy good morning messages for him. A good day or a bad day, whether you’ve fought the previous night or spent the day together, make sure you send him these the next morning. There’s nothing better than to start a day with love and positivity, and you never know, it would mark the end of a fight.
We’re crazy about love at Love Smitten and continue to spill this madness on everyone. Join us now, will you?
If you liked our article on 30 loving good morning messages for her, then leave a like below, and share it with your partner or your friends who are in a relationship. For more such interesting reads, subscribe to Love Smitten. We also recently published an article on the most romantic TV couples with the best chemistry. They sure give us #relationshipgoals. If you missed it, you can read it here.
Stay healthy, stay safe.