The Bible is every believer’s strength. Anyone who trusts their lives in the strength of these verses is sure to feel uplifted without letting emotions overwhelm them. But such has God made humans that we cannot survive without LOVE. Women dream of a God-fearing and loving man, and until she finds him, she needs to stay strong. Here are 20 beautiful bible verses for women seeking love for strength and restoration.
Beautiful Bible Verses for Women Seeking Love
Let’s take a look at some restoration bible verses for women seeking love.
1. “She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.”
— Proverbs 31:25
All women are clothed with the same strength and dignity that God puts in our hearts. God has already found your husband, and He will introduce you to him at the right time. A Bible-believing woman will not fear the future of her marital life.
2. “Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her.”
— Luke 1:45
God has promised all loyal humans a beautiful marriage. Those who believe in this verse from the many bible verses for women will find this promise fulfilled by the Lord Himself.
3. “You are beautiful for you are fearfully and wonderfully made.”
— Psalm 139:14
Every human is God’s wonderful masterpiece, and every child is special to him. When He created you with this vision, there’s no one who can make you feel any different, including you.
4. “Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.”
— Proverbs 31:30
Charm and beauty are indeed materialistic demands to like someone. But a God-fearing woman is who God loves, and a God-believing man will only praise such women. This verse from Proverbs 31:30 is one of the most beautiful Bible verses for women seeking love.
5. “It is not fancy hair, gold jewelry, or fine clothes that should make you beautiful. No, your beauty should come from inside you –the beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit. That beauty will never disappear and it is worth very much to God.”
— 1 Peter 3:3-4
Another one of the beautiful Bible verses for women is this one from 1 Peter that explains how beauty comes from within. It is a quiet and gentle spirit that is most beautiful. Everything else fades with time and returns to dust. But our soulful beauty will always be worthy in the eyes of God.
6. “You are loved more than you will ever know by someone who died to know you.”
— Romans 5:6
He dies for us; His love is what we need the most. If we have that, everything else is simply worldly.
7. “You are altogether beautiful, my darling, beautiful in every way.”
— Song of Solomon 4:7
When such words come from the Holy Bible itself, it has to be amongst the most repeated of the Bible verses for women who’re struggling to see themselves as beautiful people. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!
8. “Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant, or insecure, remember to whom you belong.”
— Ephesians 2:19-22
Let’s restate that His love is the one we should yearn for. When people in this world make you feel lesser, remember, he still loves you. He already proved His love by surrendering His only son for our sins. Can anyone else love us the way He does?
9. “Mightier than the waves of the sea is His love for you.”
— Psalm 93:4
Psalm 93:4 is among those beautiful bible verses for women, and even men for that matter, that He loves us so much, that even the mightiest of the waves look small before that. We can either see these waves in the ocean or we can consider them the problems in our life. It will help us see that the waves are big, but our Lord is bigger than that.
10. “God is within her, she will not fall.”
A woman shielded with the love of God does not fall. It’s as simple as affirming it.
11. “She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.”
— Proverbs 31:6
God wants every woman to speak with wisdom and kindness. Such a woman collects undying Love from our Father in Heaven. And when he sees how you fulfill living like this, He will send the best of people to make you feel loved.
12. “Don’t worry about anything, instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.”
— Philippians 4:6-8
Tired of staying single? Tired of trying to find the right person? Rely on these beautiful Bible verses for women, most of all this one! All you need to ask- Ask and He will listen; Believe and you shall receive. Don’t forget to thank him even in this situation because you know He’s already working on something wonderful.
13. “By the grace of God, I am what I am.”
— 1 Corinthians 15:10
To all those people who make you feel lesser and unloved, you don’t need to change for the people around you. Claim this verse among the other Bible verses for women on this list. See how God changes their vision than you changing yourself!
14. “When you pass through the deep, stormy sea, you can count on me to be there with you. When you pass through raging rivers, You will not drown. When you walk through persecution like fiery flames, you will not be burned; the flames will not harm you.”
— Isaiah 43:2
All you have to do is count on Him. Just do it, and see the miracle that unveils in your life. Trust on this list of Bible verses for Women that we’ve curated for you and start saying them every day.
15. “Declare over yourself: ‘God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.’”
— 2 Tim 1:7
And when you declare this, your spirit of power, love, and sound mind will draw your man right to you!
16. “I will never leave you or forsake you.”
— Joshua 1:5
All you need to do is not leave or forsake God when he finally brings your man to you.
17. “I am complete in Him.”
— Colossians 2:10
Don’t let a man complete you. Only God completes you. The man will simply add to your life and allow you to feel more blissfully in love.
18. “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love.”
— Psalm 143:8
Among these Bible verses for women seeking love, say this before God every morning. He will bring you to all those things that He did for you with Love, thus escalating your faith in Him and love.
19. “Let all that you do be done in love.”
— 1 Corinthians 16:14
Love attracts love. There’s no better explanation to this.
20. “For I know the plans I have for you.”
— Jeremiah 29:11
In the end, know that whatever He’s doing, will unfold before you soon. That delay is not going to stay forever. Your love is on the way. God’s work is in progress.
Copyright © 2020 Love Smitten, India, Inc. All rights reserved.